Tax Registration


Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note I am an overseas Pakistan and would like to register my self as a tax filler and should appreciate if you could let me know how to do so.

Best regards,

  • You must to post comments

Dear Shahzad, You can contact Mr, Abbas at 03314901737 and he will explain to you the procedure.

Please note that Mr Abbass is an independent Tax lawyer and is not associated with imlaak, however he does handle my personal tax issues.

Jazak Allah

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer
Guest Author
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
File Name Size
There are currently no files uploaded.
Maximum number of files 4, maximum file size 2MB.
Supported file formats: gif jpeg jpg png